Tooele Water Filtration System Installation & Repair
Keep your water supply safe and clean with a water filtration system. Call us at (435) 833-9393 for expert Tooele water filtration services you can trust.
Water is the lifeline of any home. We use it for drinking, bathing and cleaning. Your home’s water supply is transported through pipes that contain germs and other debris. If you’ve noticed that your water has an unusual odor, or an unpleasant taste, call All Types Plumbing, Drain & Rooter Service for a water filtration quote.
We’ve been proud to help customers in Tooele, UT with their water filtration needs for more than 22 years. Customers have enjoyed same-day service and honest, upfront pricing.
Benefits of a Water Filtration System
Water quality is dependent on a number of variables such as the type and age of your plumbing system and your municipality’s water supply. Why take any chances of drinking contaminated water? Here are a few benefits of a water filtration system:
- Reduces water hardness:‘Hard water’ has an excessive amount of mineral deposits such as calcium and magnesium carbonates. This can cause everything from dry, itchy skin after showering to crusty build-up around fixtures and dull-colored clothes after laundering. Softening your water supply is a benefit to yourself and your home’s sinks and fixtures.
- Reduces water turbidity:Turbidity is a measure of the clarity of water. A water filtration system helps to remove naturally-occurring substances such as soil, silt, sand, clay and more.
- Improves water taste:Whoever said that water is tasteless has never tasted ‘bad’ water. Odd-tasting water can be described as:
- Metallic: Typically from galvanized steel, or copper pipes.
- Earthy: Water supply passes through natural bodies of water such as rivers or lakes.
- Plastic: This can come from plastic pipes.
- Chlorine: This is not harmful, but some are more sensitive to its taste and smell.
Different Types of Water Filtration Systems
A water filtration system can use reverse osmosis or UV light.
Ultraviolet (UV) Light:
Ultraviolet light is a safe and effective way to disinfect your water supply. A UV lamp shines onto your water supply and kills 99.99% of the harmful bacteria found in water. The benefits of a UV filtration system are that no harsh chemicals are used and there is no need for a holding tank.
This type of water filtration system uses a semi-permeable membrane to filter out debris from your drinking supply and pushes out any harmful large particles into a drain line. The purified water is transported back to your storage tank. This is solid system that produces around 10 gallons of purified water a day.
Call All Types Plumbing, Drain & Rooter Service at (435) 833-9393 to speak to one of our water filtration experts about installation or repair.