$100 off any Plumbing repair that requires heavy excavation
Cannot be combined with other coupons
Tooele Plumbing Excavation Services
Do you have drain and sewer problems? Does your water line need to be replaced? Call us at (435) 833-9393 for Tooele excavation and underground experts. Want to save money? Click here to view our online specials and coupons.
Sometimes the only way to fix a water or sewer problem is to dig up some dirt. Luckily All Types Plumbing, Drain & Rooter Service has a fleet of trucks and equipment ready to be dispatched. Our team of experienced underground experts has been helping move dirt for over 22 years in Tooele, UT and surrounding areas.
Why you should trust us:
- A+ chamber member of the BBB
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured
- Trained and compliant with OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration)
- 2 year guarantee on replacement work
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Common Reasons to Excavate
Early springtime with its thawing temperatures and rain is a busy season for excavation services. All Types Plumbing, Drain & Rooter Service has a team of professionals experienced in sump pump installation, pipe locating, underground camera work, water line replacement, yard grading and backhoe work. Safety is a primary concern and all of our professionals meet industry standards.
While excavation is not something homeowners want to deal with, it is sometimes the only way to properly repair problems. Here are a few common reasons why you may need to excavate:
- Install exterior drain pipe to mitigate soggy lawns from downspouts that drain too close to the house.
- Repair negative yard grading to stop leaking into basements.
- Repair problems with water main or sprinkler system.
- Install a sump pump with piping to the street.
- Replace or repair sewer or water lines.
What We Do
When you work with All Types Plumbing, Drain & Rooter Service, we take care of the entire excavation process for you including:
- Troubleshoot and present a viable solution.
- Monitor traffic conditions surrounding excavation site.
- Work around underground utilities for least interference.
- Shoring a proper-size box.
- Complete final backfill.
Questions to Ask an Excavator
Excavation can be a large undertaking so it’s important to ask a few questions when gathering estimates:
- Are you bonded, licensed and insured?
- Do you have a contractor’s license?
- Do any permits need to be pulled?
- What type of equipment do you have access to?
Our Excavation Services
All Types Plumbing, Drain & Rooter Service offers a wide range of excavation services including:
- Sewer replacement
- Slab leak repair
- Stop N Water Valves
- Sump Pump installation
- Sewer ejectors
- Septic systems
- Gas line repair
- Pipe inspection
- Farm and ranch digging
- Drainage systems
We confidently dig and fix issues that most other plumbers don’t even want to touch. Our family-owned business is the underground expert in Tooele, UT. Call us today at (435) 833-9393 to speak to one of our specialists.